Jake’s Club Puppy Wellness Package
Here at Newburgh Veterinary Hospital, the health of your pet is our greatest concern. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive wellness package to facilitate complete wellness care for your puppy.
For four monthly payments of $140.00, you & your puppy will enjoy the following benefits:
- Significant Savings – Enrollment in the Puppy Wellness Package entitles you to over a $363.30 savings.
- Spay/Neuter – Includes: routine spay or neuter in our fully equipped surgical suite, at or about six months of age; pre-surgical physical exam; pre-anesthetic blood screening; i.v. catheter and fluids; Isoflurane gas anesthesia with intraoperative monitoring of all vital signs by our licensed nurses, using state of the art equipment; postoperative antibiotics and pain preventives.
- Wellness Visits - Four visits with your puppy during his or her development.
- Recommended Vaccinations – Includes distemper combo, leptospirosis, rabies, lyme, and bordetella as deemed appropriate by the veterinarian.
- 2 Intestinal Parasite Screens
- Intestinal Dewormings – Four intestinal dewormings to protect your puppy against roundworms and hookworms, the most common harmful parasites.
- Heartworm Test
- Pedicures at Wellness Visits
- Resort Savings Plan – 10% discount on bathing, boarding and day care for one year.
- Wellness Blood Screening - If declining Spay/Neuter this replaces pre-anesthetic blood screening.
If you do not wish to spay or neuter, your four monthly payments are $124.00
- Microchip @ Spay/Neuter – monthly payment $163
- Hip Dysplasia @ Spay/Neuter – monthly payment $157
- Microchip & Hip Dysplasia Screening @ Spay/Neuter – monthly payment $180